1. Once the cases for Shanghai International Advertising Festival (SHIAF) competition are submitted, they are defaulted eligible for copy, edit, case display and case overview. Cases will be used in education and publicity, including but not limited to publications, websites, cooperation sites, news releases, programs/meetings/conferences and award ceremonies by the Organizing Committee.
2. All the case submitted for entries must not involve topics such as politics penetration, religious discriminations, etc. Any violations found, the Organizing Committee has the right to cancel its entry, and the entry fee is not refundable.
3. You agree to the publication regulations and approve its relative terms.
4. The cases submitted on your behalf must be guaranteed to be original, accurate works that do not infringe any human rights or copyrights, or cause any third party claims, including but not limited to claims based on copyright, patent, defamation, physical injury or infringement of privacy and image right. In addition, if the cases submitted cause any third party complaint or any related claim, whether or not it is a formal legal action, you will fully cooperate with the Organizing Committee to respond to or dismiss the complaint and claim, and you are obliged to ensure that the Organizing Committee is exempt from complaints or claims.
5. You have obtained permissions from all individuals involved in the cases wherever you need legal or contractual permissions. You may not accept any form of restriction or review requirements from any persons, including the model, the owner of the image and any other individuals in the cases submitted. If such a request or attempt is made, you must notify the Organizing Committee immediately. If you make any subsequent use of any of the entries, you will be solely responsible for obtaining permissions from all individuals involved in the cases submitted, including the owner of the image, the model or any individuals in the cases, and you will ensure that the Organizing Committee is exempt from any subsequent or other form of use caused by any complaint or claim raised by related individuals.
6. You confirm that the objectives and results of the cases submitted are valid for the specified timeframe and that the information submitted is true and accurate. Entries are allowed to be incorporated into the Shanghai International Advertising Festival (SHIAF) database and used for relevant academic research, and the above mentioned situations do not violate the confidentiality clause.
7. The recognition information you submit is the final version and is not subject to any modifications for any reason, even if the participating companies, clients or other contributors have been renamed or merged after the entry period. The information you submit in the recognition section will still be used for publication and / or appear on the award certificate.
8. You have submitted all the recognition information on companies and individuals contributed to the cases submitted. After the competition finishes, the recognition information on companies and individuals submitted may not be changed. If such application is made, the Organizing Committee will grant the modification opportunity according to specific circumstances, but it cannot ensure the success of the amendment.
9. Payment terms: please ensure that all the payment information is accurate.
10. It is the duty of the participating company to ensure that all company information related to the entry fee is accurate. If the wrong amount of entry fee is paid or the entry fee is lost due to the wrong messages submitted by the participating companies, then these companies bear the consequences.
11. The Organizing Committee has the right to refuse to deal with the entries that are not paid in full.
12. The Organizing Committee will only refund the entry fee when it is overcharged or misappropriated. Entry fees for cancellation of cases, cancellation of entry qualification or failure to complete the cases are not refundable.
13. All decisions the Organizing Committee made on SHIAF Awards are final and binding.